Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

4.10.2008

Unforgetable Moments In Disneyland Paris


In many days staying at Paris, the capital city of France we had a chance visiting Disneyland Paris, I never forget this place, the place where my husband brought me last May 2005, the Disneyland Paris, which I wish in my younger age. For almost 1 year our married life my husband brought me in Disneyland Paris which is the unforgettable place and unforgettable moments for us. It was fantastic days and amazing vacation when we were there. We enjoyed the rides, the views, the shows, their buildings and their cartoon characters that I only saw in Television when I was in my younger age. Walt Disney Studios Park where we were discovered a magical world of fun and adventure. I wish we could visit again this place with our adorable son soon. I am so excited again to visit this place and enjoy the rides, the shows and others.

After riding Space Mountain which so adventure for us.

No comments: