Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

7.30.2008

Travel Around Europe

Travelling place to place is my dream. When I was teenager, Europe places has always been one of my dreams destinations. I am glad I had travelled a lot in different places in Europe including Paris visited Eiffel tower interesting attraction, London, Rome, Pisa, Barcelona and many more interesting places that I have been that my dream have been fulfilled. I am thankful my husband brought me those beautiful places in Europe that I can say that I really treasure in my lifetime.

My mom is here staying with us, as a tourist here, she will stay within 3 months and this coming week we are going to have our vacation, we will show her Switzerland interesting attraction. I am sure she will be enjoy while staying here in our place and saying those amazing attractions in Switzerland.

As you have heard that Switzerland is expensive, it is true, as long as you have penny you can afford it, there are some hotels and apartment to which are cheap and of course the most cheap staying in camping area. Travelling in Switzerland really need more money, which you would really spend out your vacation that you could really enjoy to the fullest, that attractions are worth to visit that you never seen in the other place.

No comments: