Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

1.07.2009

Luxury Holiday

I knew everyone of us we dream to travel around the world even only to have short vacation to visit and see the Eiffel Tower in Paris, or in Rome, London, New York or to visit beautiful amusement park in Florida or beach vacation to have relaxation and peace of mind.

How I wish I could have experience luxury holiday someday and stay to the one of the best hotels of the world and stay in luxury hotel. It is my dream to travel someday in Mauritius Island. As I have heard Mauritius Island, it has lovely beaches, tropical garden, white sand beaches with crystal clear water, has beautiful lagoon and a lot of things to do in there. As we can say, that Mauritius is Paradise Island, which is great for honeymooners, families and for couples who loved beach vacation as perfect relaxation and swimming for those people is seeking peace of mind. In Mauritius, there are many hotels that we can choose great accommodations and luxury hotel. One of the hotels I found Le Saint Geran One & Only resort that I can book online at only exclusive travel site, which is a tour operator exclusively around the world. They arrange best golf courses, luxury hotel and spa around the world. The Le Saint Geran One & Only resort hotel belongs to one of the nicest hotel in the world. It has beautiful views, nice ambience modern rooms which every room has terraces and balconies. It has spa and great for relaxation for body and mind. Sound great and cool to stay in here huh!

I discovered Le Touessrok one of the romantic places in the world. There is Le Touessrok hotel a luxury hotel it is a unique hotel unlike any other hotel because it is elegant, contemporary and tropical styles.

Oh yay! I wish I could travel to Mauritius, roam around the Island, swimming, underwater walk, snorkelling, safari adventures visiting interesting attractions in the island and enjoy my stay in the island under the sun. If I am planning to have vacation in the future, I could book online at only exclusive travel site that operates travel tours around the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I suggest to consider holidaying in the Maldives. Maldives - home to the best beaches in the world - has some of the finest resorts in the world.