Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

3.30.2009

Riding Cogwheel Railway Reaching Mount Pilatus


In Switzerland, where I am living most of the time having bad weather. Its just so lucky week if successive beautiful weather we have. In times of beautiful weather in summer time people love to go outing boding with family go up to the mountains, hiking, biking, picnic, swimming and etc just spending a time under the sun. When we have beautiful weather my husband and me, our day is incomplete when we never spending time under the sun having adventure the day. What I wish this spring, summer or autumn when we have beautiful weather I want to visit Pilatus Mountains to have adventures time. A mountain that I am longing to visit this year with my family.

Pilatus mounts located near Lucerne City, Switzerland height of 2132 meters above sea level. At Pilatus mounts where you can enjoy breathtaking views, Alps, over surrounding mountains of Luzern and enchanting Lake Lucerne. The place can be reach riding Pilatus railway or riding cogwheel railway the steepest way passing through five-tunnels. The place named the biggest rope park in Switzerland.

2 comments:

jazevox said...

sounds like a really neat place to go to. visit. reminds me of Lake Tahoe here in the U.S. really neat mountain range

J.H said...

that's incredible! How do I wish I'll go to switzerland again :-)