Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

5.06.2008

Luboc River and The Smallest Monkey

After looking those thousand chocolate hills at chocolate hills complex our next stopped was in Luboc River. We rode an open-air boat with restaurant and with band and singer, they were singing a song while people having lunch on that time. My husband, my brother and I enjoyed the beautiful natural view while riding the boat in this wide river named Luboc. There are some public people, kids and tourist people swimming in the river. They are enjoying the cool warm water. After the tour with the boat, we went to the little house nearby the river and we had seen the smallest monkey of the World the Tarsier. It is very cute little monkey. My husband enjoying taking pictures of thise monkey and that was our first time to see the smallest monkey of the world.

My husband and I enjoying the lunch boat restaurant

Tarsier, the smallest monkey in the world

No comments: