Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

11.24.2008

Lucerne and The Swiss Transport Museum

Lucerne in German is Luzern. This city is an hour from Berne where we live. There are things to do in this central City of Switzerland and many attractions lake cruises and beautiful mountain views that you have enjoy vacation or stay in this city. The Luzern city is one of the most populated tourist cities in Europe. When you visit this city don’t miss to visit Picasso Museum, Rosengart Collection and the Swiss transport museum which is the one of largest technical museum in Europe: railways, automobiles, aircraft, spacecraft, ships, telecommunication, planetarium
IMAX movie theatre which I’ve been few years from now. The Swiss transport museum very interesting museum that I‘ve ever been. I wish I could visit again in this museum to explore and discover more things that are interesting and so on that I have never seen in my life.

The old Church in Lucerne

The largest landmark in Lucerne the famous Chapel bridge in German is Kapellbrucke (the wooden bridge) was constructed during 14 century’s as a symbol of the city’s fortification.

No comments: