Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

8.27.2008

First Longest Chair Lift In Europe

The First all season in winter, spring, summer and autumn the best for hiking and skiing, snowborders and snow ledge in wintertime. First (2167m) in Grindelwald in Jungfrau region, offer the best views and it's spectecular scenery that reached on a fulfilled gondola (cable car) ride and it was the longest chair lift in Europe.

My mom was so impressed the beautiful place of Switzerland and said that all are almost possible and can reach the highest point on the mountain, that she amazed those things. It was my mom first ride of cable car.

In First Restaurant in terrace with breathtaking views




My husband, baby and I with the amazing background



Me, my baby and my mom



hiking with great views



simply stunning - look down on the Grindelwald town below the mountains





Panoramic Peak The Monch and Jungfrau Mountains

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Switzerland looks a great place to visit,The pictures you took are amazing really show the beauty of the place.

Rintjez said...

The pictures are really great! You're lucky you've been around!

Keep traveling :)