Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

8.18.2008

Stayed In Buchshof Hotel

It has been 2 weeks now since we came from our vacation in southern and eastern area of south of Switzerland. When we were in eastern area visiting Liechtenstein we stayed in beautiful, big and clean family room in Buchshof Hotel. The place is peaceful and great for vacationers. The accommodation is good, with big shower room, toilette, two telephones, two TV with cable, and two double beds one for my mom. It was not too expensive breakfast is inclusive. The hotel located in the central of Buchs town, the shopping center and restaurants is just walking distance and the rail way and bus station.

My little boy and my mom, on double bed..


My mom on bed watching TV, my husband on the other room watching TV too with my baby boy. My mom room is connecting to our sleeping room, it seems like a living room my mom where she had slept.

My mom bed...

The rest room, toilette and shower

The shower cabin and the bath tub.

You could say the other room where we had slept.