Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

9.11.2008

Bern Town Capital City Of Switzerland

I thought to share you some photos that I’ve taken few months ago and the latest photos with my mom tour in Bern town. Let me tour you around in Bern. This is not in entire Bern town but I want to share some photos that I’ve taken few months ago and during winter time.

Bern town is a small city of Switzerland (Berne in French) but is historic, charming, and lovely small town clean and green city surrounded by the beautiful Aare river. Is the great spot destinations and it is recognized by UNESCO as a cultural World records.


By Zytlogge Bern "The Clock Tower" the symbol of Bern as the bear.

The biggest Christmas Tree in Bern by the house of Parliament

The breathtaking majestic Alps on the horizon. Took by the bridge (Kornhausbrücke)

2 comments:

J.H said...

hello,
I stumbled upon your blog from google search while I was looking for Lauterbrunnen maps.
I am heading down to Switzerland next week, and looking for good place to visit.
I am 27yo Indonesian girl, with a 20 month old boy (what a coincidence!). Your blog has been a great place for me to dig on information, keep it up!!!

Jessica
UK

J.H said...

hi again, and thanks for dropping by on my blog!
Would you mind if I add you on my blog list? I think after reading your blog, I am now tempted to visit Blausee lake :-)