Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

2.08.2020

Changing Swiss Guard in Vatican

Vatican City, the smallest state in the World. Vatican is known that where you can find the biggiest Catholic Church in the World a St Peter`s Basilica. 

There is also Vatican Museum that we had visited, it was so interesting to visit, but there are a lot of people, and long qeues to enter the museum but 1 month before we reserved our ticket to escaped the qeues, just so quick and easy, we booked at online travel tour.

It was not my first in here, I was here last 2007, I can`t imagine I can came back here again and visit again in this place but yet with my parents and my sister. And what i've missed when I was here last 2007, to witness this kind of Tradition, Changing Swiss Guard for duty and to out!

here is the video enjoy....

and comment what you say, and your welcome.

No comments: