Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

2.08.2020

The Christmas Street Lights Colmar France

This post a bit late, but I hope this blog help you to have an idea if your going during Christmas Season in Colmar France.
I was with my Family, my husband, our kids, and my Moher inlaw. We stayed for 1 night in Hotel. It was saturday morning, we arrived in thier. it was nice weather, blue sky and sunny of course, we were lucky for that, but I never thought a lot people, goshh,,it was really crowded, people looking around the stalls, buying things, and also eating traditional foods. I just came here and had fun because  of the lights especially at night, it really amazing to see in this season, it turns like we were in wonderland, it is like we were in fairyland.๐Ÿ˜

here is the Video that I like to share...

and at night we had different kinds of Food, its like food trip๐Ÿ˜‹, Asian and European food we had.

some Video that Ive took



No comments: