Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

2.08.2020

The Equisheim the favorite Village of French

One Saturday, as my parents from Philippines staying for 2 months with me, we never let the time goes by without visiting some places neighboring of Switzerland. We drove our car to Colmar, took roaming around the city and visited the attractions of this lovely city called Venice City of France Colmar. We arrived early in thier around 10:00 am. So we have still time to roamed around the other village.

I wondered and used google neighboring of Colmar, I stumble this village Equisheim. I saw in the pictures, seems beautiful village to roam around. So we just drove our car for just sometimes 15 minutes. It is so lovely villages, there are many Tourists too, lovely color of the houses and traditional buildings.

Watch my video to get an idea.

It is beautiful to visit in thier between May to August...
Lovely houses.

No comments: