Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

3.25.2008

The Highest Roller Coaster Of Europe


I was so curious about this Europa Park what the rides are like there as I like the scary rides and as I have been already in the biggest amusement park of the World the Walt Disneyworld in Orlando Florida, so I was really curious this Europa Park which is the popular destinantions of European people. My husband, me and with our friends, we had a chance, we visited this amusement Park, we had so much fun. It was my first visit in Europa Park; this is the biggest amusement park of the region of Germany. We experienced the real adventure and the breathtaking attraction of this park. We took stroll through Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and Scandinavia in one go which was really great to see the different design of the houses and buildings from those countries and we experienced the 4D cinema which is the most see in the park too. I rode the one the highest and the biggest roller coaster of Europe called “silver star” it was scary and really adventures for me which is that you feel that your thing in your body will goes out. It is very tall, very fast and very steep rides. The queue is not so long is not so problems for all.


Photo above is the Silver Star Roller Coaster



At night

No comments: