Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

3.20.2008

The Biggest Fountain Of The World

We were in Geneve our last vacation past few years ago. It was amazing vacation with my husband, sister and brother. We stayed in Camping place within 2 nights. It was amazing together with my husband, my brother and sister to be there in this beautiful city of Geneve. We roamed around the city, we came to the park, and we found there was a big clock. It was my first time I saw a clock made of flowers and plants on that time, it so fantastic clock. There are many people tourist was there too. It was great we were visited the city of Geneve and saw the beautiful and amazing water fountain. The water-jet (Jet D'Eau) or the fountain located in Geneve the one of the largest fountains of the world and the one symbol of Geneve. Situated at the center of Geneve at the point where Lake Geneva empties into the Rhone River and it is visible throught out the city. Geneve is one of the city's most famous landmarks, beautiful city, and a French language city of Switzerland.

My Husband my sis and my bro.

My husband and I

No comments: