Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

3.13.2008

Amazing View From Gurten Hill


This is the first place my husband brought me in my first day in Switzerland. It was wintertime; the place was full of snow as what you can see in the photo. Here you can see the amazing view all around the Berner Oberland in Gurten hill and the fantastic Alps, the known mountains specially the Eiger, Monch and Jungrfaujoch and the picturesque of Bern town. Gurten Hill is the one largest park in Bern and it is popular desdinations for outings. Going up to the top hill taking the modern railway within 7 minutes and it is possible with foot too about 20 minutes up. Sometimes my husband and I came here we did snowledged during wintertime and in summertime it is possible to do picnic with grill and playing sports.
The photos above during our snow sledged.

Autumn's on the way

Fantastic, Isn't it?

No comments: