Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

3.23.2008

Snorkelling At Balicasag Island Bohol

My husband and I love travelling, we love adventures, and when we were in Alona Beach Bohol during our vacation we did not missed we went snorkelling at Balicasag Island. Balicasag Island it is best diving/snorkelling site. It is just 30 minutes from Alona Beach with boat ride. It was my first time snorkelling; I did not expect what I have seen, it is really like typical aquarium, it was beautiful, colourful, and different kinds of corals reefs and fishes we saw under the water it was really amazing. My husband, my bro and I enjoyed feeding hundreds of fishes; the fishes almost bite our hands while feeding. It was so a lot of fun snorkelling and great experienced we did snorkelling at Balicasag Island. Snorkelling is so worthwhile this is the reason I want to do again and again.

Boat ride leading to Balicasag Island

My husband and I enjoying snorkelling

No comments: