Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

6.13.2008

Holidays In London

After many days staying in Paris, our holidays were continue to London, was our next destinations. We rode a train from Paris to London. It was not quite long sitting on the train. It was about 3 hours from Paris to London. While in the train, I could not wait to see the city of London specially the interesting tourist attraction. I was so eager to step London and tour around the big and expensive city and to visit Buckingham palace, to see the Big Ben house of Parliament, to ride the London eye, visit Madame Tussaud, visiting Greenwich, to see the London Bridge and many more. Those some tourist attractions that I mentioned we were visit. It was amazing and blast vacation we had in London. I could never forget in my life that my husband brought in London and experienced to visit those impressive tourist attractions in this big city that we could not experienced in the other places.

with the background London eye

Riding London Eye

In Madame Tussauds

Just enjoying our arrival our 2nd stopped was London Bridge

No comments: