Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

6.10.2008

Arc de Triomphe in Paris

After an hour spent time at the top floor of Eiffel Tower our next stopped was the Arc de Triumphe, the world largest Triumphal Arc. We was walk because its walking distance only from Eiffel Tower so my husband and I decided to walk so that we could see also some interesting buildings, boutique and others. I was so eager to see this building how so great sculpture and the building. When we were there, I never expect that bunch of tourist again. The arc of the triumphed is not high, than Eiffel Tower so we decided not to go up at the arc triumphed and because we have been at the top floor of Eiffel tower already. I think the perfect view to see the city of Paris we prefered Eiffel Tower, but for those not at the top floor of Eiffel Tower, I think Arc De Triumphe is also the best views of the City of Lights of Paris.

No comments: